Monday, October 17, 2011

Mid-Ohio Con, 12 Years, and Production Updates

Right-0. First off, I'll be at the recently purchased by Wizard Mid-Ohio Con in Columbus, OH this weekend. I'll be sharing a table with my longtime comrade-in-arms, Clint Basinger of Cosmic Moustache Comics. Details on the show are at http://www.wizardworldcomiccon.com/wizcon.html.

Also, in all the craziness surrounding the 24 Comix in a Year Challenge, I totally forgot that the month of October marks the 12 Year Anniversary of TORC Press. Who knew? I'll probably wax philosophical about that later in the week.

Speaking of the 24 Comix Challenge, Here's Production Updates:

"The Hot Fudge Sundae Adventure Club": Issues 1-14 are available in the online store at www.torcpress.com/store.html. Issue 15 is at the Printers. I plan on starting the script for Issue 16 tonight.

"Monster King": Issues 1-3 are available in the online store. Issue 4 is currently at the Printers. Pages 1-12 of Issue 5 can be viewed at www.torcpress.com/monsterking.html. I completed Issue 6 this weekend. So that's the end of that.

"Cosmic Love": Issues 1-3 are available in the online store. Issue 4 is completed, but I'm not sure when I'll have time to send it to the printers with the convention this weekend. Maybe Friday morning? I'll start the script for Issue 5 just as soon as I've completed HFSAC 16.

Other Stuff: "SDF: Pulp 2011 Special" is at the Printers and should be shipping...sometime this week. "Super Duper Fun Comix 2011 Special" got sent to the Printers yesterday. The "Super Duper Fun Comix 2011 Bowling Special" is within four pages of completion. I've also started work (barely) on "The Clown & Tea Cup Show" #3.

Right now, I need to finish SDFCB, TCTC 3, and HFSAC 16, send all that to the Printers as well as MK 5-6 and SDFC, to complete the Completely Impossible, What-Was-I-Thinking, 24 Comix in a Single Year Challenge. HFSAC 16 will be the killer.

No comments:

Post a Comment