Saturday, October 8, 2011

MONSTER KING and the CQCA Workshop

"We are the Ortex Elite Squad, and We have come for your Head, Clown."

Oh man. Oh man! This is bad news! Things didn't start good over in MONSTER KING Land, and they're not getting any better. Within the first four pages, Broken Tea Cup and Johny Eraser got Taken Out, and now that the Ortex Elite Squad has revealed themselves, things are only going to get worse, and worse, and worse. This isn't a bushwhacking, it's a massacre.

Anyway, it's Saturday, so that means new MONSTER KING. We've got Pages 5-8 up starting at http://www.torcpress.com/mk5.html. All four members of the Ortex Elite Squad step out of the shadows, the true identity of two of them are revealed (which, if you're a long time TORCReader, is BAD News), and the Butterfly Mob loses another player. Not good! Not good!

Other than that, I'm on my way to Evansville, IN in a few hours for the Comic Quest Creator's Alliance Meeting/Workshop. We're going to try to get as much material as we can for a new book. The theme is sci-fi (not syfy...groan), and after doing some uncharacteristic thinking on the subject (normally these things just come to me) I finally came up with my story idea. So that's good. I think I'll watch "50/50" while I'm in town. I really dig Joseph Gordan Levitt, but I really Hate Seth Rogan. So my odds of liking the film are, well, 50/50.

Ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment