Wednesday, January 6, 2016

TORC PRESS COMIX! 1/7/16



COSMIC PULP - 1/7/16







THIS WEEK'S CROSSWORD PUZZLE!




ACROSS:
1.  The Clown is God of _______?
2.  Octopus Jones's first name is _____?
3.  The Moment When Everything Clicks.
5.  Duck Amok craves this.
6.  Quixote Coyote's Tall, Awkward Friend.
8.  Tea Cup's Power.

DOWN:
1.  Another Word for Space Epic.
4.  The Force that moves the Universe.
5.  Quixote Coyote's Roadrunner Friend.
7.  The 5th Dimension is the Realm of ____.

Answers for Crossword Puzzle in Friday's Edition.




QUIXOTE COYOTE - 1/7/16




EDITOR'S NOTES - 1/7/16

First off, this is my first attempt at a Crossword Puzzle, so I apologize in advance.  They're much harder to come up with than they seem.

Second off, with regards to Cosmic Pulp, I am not now, nor have I ever been on drugs.  That is all.

Third off, I'm not sure whether the Action in today's Quixote Coyote makes sense or not.  The point of the strip is twofold:  1) Panda would never willingly harm anyone or anything else, and 2) Panda's so dim-witted that he doesn't really get pain.  Like I said, I dunno if the strip works or not, but it was what my Muse told me to put down, so blame her. 








No comments:

Post a Comment