Tuesday, January 5, 2016

TORC PRESS COMIX - 1/6/16






CROWN COMICS -- 1/6/16




QUIXOTE COYOTE - 1/6/16




ULTRA DOLPHIN BROS - 1/6/16




EDITOR'S NOTES -

I don't have much to say about the Crown Comics entry.  We'll see more of that one next week.  I will say though, that the thing I used to yellow up the page looks pretty neat.  I'm hoping when it's printed it will look way cool.  I hope.

Not much to say about today's Quixote Coyote either.  I do enjoy Panda's sheer obliviousness to the obvious danger he's in.  I also think it's funny that Waldo's Wolf Pack shows up at the exact same time that Sancho and Panda are leaving.  Comics!

Now... I do have some stuff to talk about about this last thingie, so let's talk about that.  If you haven't been able to tell, what I'm trying to do with this TORC PRESS COMIX thing is create a sort-of Newspaper Style Comics/Funnies Page.  Except it's kind of a Bizarro World version of a Newspaper Comics Page.  To heighten this Newspaper Page style feeling, I've included some stuff that you typically find in a Newspaper's Funny Pages.  So, on Monday we had The Weekly Horoscope and on Tuesday we had a (Totally Bogus) Advice Column.  On Thursday, we're gonna have a Crossword Puzzle.  The problem was, I didn't have anything for Wednesday.  Nuttin.  Now, I know some papers have Sodoku... but I have no idea how to make one of those... and why would I want to.  And some papers have a Word Jumble, but I thought that would be redundant with the Thursday Crossword.  I considered doing a Political Cartoon, but, I mean, aren't my Politics blatant enough?  Seriously, I write a comic where the Bad Guys are a Massive Corporation that pollutes and destroys entire planets and just to make sure I've hammered my freaking point across, the Massive Corporation is, in fact, from Hell.  Sooooo... there's really no need for me to have ham-fisted drawings of Donald Trump's Hairpiece taking up space on this blog.

And then, a light shown down on me from the Heavens.  And a Voice Rang Out, like the sweet hosannas of a choir of Angels.  And that Voice said unto me...

"It is time for Dolph and Porp."

And I fell down upon my knees, and cried out, "YEEEEESSSSSSS!!!!!!"

And lo, I give unto you the one thing you've always wanted, but never knew you needed.  I give you your Wednesday Exclusive Comic Strip.  I give you the most beautiful thing I have ever created with my Head Meats.  I give you...

ULTRA.  DOLPHIN.  BROS.

You're Welcome.

(Assistant Editor's Note:  It has come to our attention that Joseph may have gotten hit in the head at work and may be suffering from severe delusions.  Please ignore most of today's Editor's Note, as it is probably generated from head trauma.)

((Assistant Assistant Editor's Note:  Mei, Joseph didn't actually get hurt at work.  Don't worry about him.  He's good.))

No comments:

Post a Comment