Sunday, January 3, 2016

TORC PRESS COMIX! 1/4/16

THE HOT FUDGE SUNDAE ADVENTURE CLUB --  1/4/2016










THIS WEEK'S HOROSCOPE:

CAPRICORN- Those Cybernetic Implants you're thinking about are a bad idea.  Also, the Planet Saturn is in turmoil: Avoid vacationing there.

AQUARIUS-  Now's as good a time as any to start that new idea you've been thinking about.  Squids are not your friends.

PISCES-  Beware of Bigfoot!  He's got it in for you for some reason. 

ARIES-  If you venture to Mars, make sure you remember that the Crimson Empire is in charge.

TAURUS-  Crazy stuff is getting ready to happen on Venus.  If you travel there, bring a camera.

GEMINI-  A person you like will be trying new stuff this week.  Also, don't let the Man get you down.

CANCER-  SHARKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LEO-  Let your Freak Flag Fly this week.  Why not?

VIRGO-  The Natives of Mercury may look scary, but they're surprisingly friendly.  Bring Junk Food, and you'll quickly make new friends.

LIBRA-  Pray to the Space Goddess Shiv if you're feeling troubled this week, and she will bring balance to your life.

SCORPIO-  You've got a Zodiac Sign that sounds like a Bond Villain.  You've already won.

SAGITTARIUS-  No!  Not that way!









EDITOR'S NOTES:

Welp, Cats n' Kittens, here's hoping you stuck around long enough to get to this column where I try to explain all of this.  As mentioned in the previous Blog Rant, I'm trying new stuff this year, because 1) I'm getting married in 4 months, 2) I'm moving sometime before the end of the year to a new town, and 3) I'm burnt out on my job at the Sawmill and need a new job.  So, I need to cut back on my workload.  So, I'm gonna try building a Graphic Novel, at my own pace, in my own time.  I plan on it being around 144 pages, and I'm using this as the template for it.  So, when I'm running pages of "TORC COSMIC" for a week, that's a page (or in this case... 3) of the Graphic Novel.  When I'm running TORC COSMIC, all pages for the week will be part of the GN, even if they don't seem like they fit at first glance.  So, tomorrow, be prepared for something completely different, that is still a part of this story.

I plan on taking TORC COSMIC at my own pace, so there may not be any new pages next week.  Or maybe there will.  Who knows?  I might take a week off here or there.  Luckily, I can always fill space with new Quixote Coyote strips, one of which runs above my little Notes section, and features the continuation of the lengthy "Haunted House" story. 

Other than that, it's a little ridiculous that I feel the need to type this out loud, but the "WEEKLY HOROSCOPE" is just a silly thing I am doing and should not be taken seriously in any way shape or form.


No comments:

Post a Comment