Sunday, January 24, 2016

And We're Back

So, I've been quiet for a bit.  Yeah, I've been plugging away on some stuff that I don't really wanna show off yet.  That's been my focus.  I'm not quite done with that work yet, but I'm getting close.  And as I've been getting close, I've been thinking about how I've left poor Quixote Coyote behind, and how much I miss the little guy and his world.  So, I thought, screw it.  I'll pick back up on Quixote Coyote because my name is Joseph Morris and I make Comics.

Anyway, here's a new strip, and yes, we're still stuck in that dang Haunted House.

As I started Night Two, I kind of forgot how Night Two went in the original Grimm's Fairy Tale that inspired this arc.  As a result, I just kind of meandered around.  Which was fun, but now that I'm back on task with the strip, I decided to get back on track with the actual Fairy Tale.  Believe it or not, this whole sequence is straight up taken from the the Fairy Tale.  I mean, a half of a dude just falls down a chimney.  Which beggars the age old question:  What the crap were the Grimm Brothers on when they wrote this story anyway?

No comments:

Post a Comment