Friday, December 17, 2010

New Monster King and Other Stuff

"You Get Away from Him!"

Right-o. We're a little early this week, but thanks to the ice, I'm still more or less Cabinbound, so we've got MONSTER KING up a little early. Head on over to the main site at www.torcpress.com or head over to www.torcpress.com/monsterking.html to check out Pages 23-24. The last page of Issue One, Page 25 goes up next weekend. After that, Monster King reloads for Issue Two, and all of the pages that are currently up will go buh-bye, so get em while the getting's good.

In this week's edition, the Clown gets ticked off, and the Giant Spider has a very, very bad day.

While I'm on the subject, I'll be sending the first issue of MONSTER KING to the Printers either today or tomorrow. We'll see how that works out.

Before I forget, I also am working on a collected edition Trade Paperback of Issues 1-6 of the Hot Fudge Sundae Adventure Club. This TPB will NOT contain any new material (besides the cover, obviously). I will be producing a relatively short print run of the book, primarily for the purpose of selling the book at STAPLE and SPACE in March. If you are a regular TORC Press reader (and this includes my Bro and other pals) and you want a copy of the TPB, please contact me through the usual channels so I can increase the Print Run accordingly. Thank you.

With another day iced in, I'm trying to decide what else to do today. I'm also trying to decide whether I want to risk driving to Evansville for the CQCA Meeting on Saturday. Supposedly, the highways aren't that bad, but it's still a two hour drive in dicey conditions, and I need to be back in time for a Family Christmas Dealie that night. Have I Mentioned I HATE Winter?

No comments:

Post a Comment