Monday, December 20, 2010

Monday Ramble

Hey. It's Christmas week. Woo. Let's see what we've got today.

Made it up and back from Evansville with time to spare this weekend. That was cool. A lot of the usual suspects showed up for the CQCA Meeting. We've got a new contest going on that I plan on intentionally tanking. Should be fun.

HFSAC 10, HFSAC 11, and Monster King 1 are now currently all at the Printers. HFSAC 10 should be available in early January, while the rest will be available at other times. Mystery Book 1, Issue 1 is finished, but I haven't decided when to scan it and send it to the Printers. Mystery Book 2, Issue 1 is almost completely Pencilled, and a good chunk of the Inks are done. The first HFSAC TPB is almost ready to go. I need to repurpose the pages from issues 5&6 and color the cover. I'll probably put that in the pipeline in early, early January.

Also, once again, the latest pages of MONSTER KING are up on the main site at www.torcpress.com. The MK site reloads at the beginning of the New Year, so keep that in mind.

I'm almost kinda happy to be going back to work today. This being trapped inside thing was starting to get to me a little.

Also, if I don't get a chance to blog it before then, a Merry Christmas to All and to All a Good Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment