Monday, December 27, 2010

Monday Business

First off, hope everyone had a lovely Christmas. Mine was quite nice. Scored lots of swag, including a bunch of TV on DVD I wanted, as well as a bunch of TPBs, including the entire Grant Morrison "Batman" run I skipped out on. Now the whole "Batman & Robin" arc makes a lot more sense. I also finally possess Takashi Miike's "Gozu", which I'm extremely happy about. So, yeah, good Present Run.

In this morning's TORC Press Newsreel, the first Hot Fudge Sundae Adventure Club Collection is just about ready to go. I've repurposed all of the pages and prepared a new Front and Back Cover. I've also tried to go over Ka-Blam's various FAQs with a fine tooth comb to see if there's anything I'm missing. I'll be sending the book to the printers at the beginning of the New Year, so once again, if you're a regular TORC Press Reader, and you want a copy, please give me a heads up so I can add extras to the Print Run.

Wrapped up Mystery Book 2 over the weekend, as well. Now all I have to do is get reductions made and ship the book off to the Printers before I do something stupid, like killing the project. I really like the book right now, so as long as that continues I should be good.

As soon as the New Year starts I need to start pinning down my Convention Calender for the year. I've got some real good leads, and I'm already signed up for STAPLE and SPACE in March. Gotta book a plane for STAPLE yet.

Once again, the last page of MONSTER KING Issue One is up at the Main Site at www.torcpress.com. On New Year's Day (after I come out of my New Year's Coma), we'll be starting a New Issue of Monster King and dumping all of the current pages, so get it while the getting's good. Although, don't worry, the Print Version of MONSTER KING 1 is on its way in early 2011.

A couple of times this year people on the Convention Circuit compared my work to something called "Skeleton Jelly". I looked up this Skeleton Jelly and saw no resemblance. Like Bro says, people need stuff to compare stuff to.

No comments:

Post a Comment