Saturday, October 30, 2010

Game is Almost Over

"Then we gotta dance, Buckwheat."

Right-o. Same old same old to start. October's almost over, so if you want free art with your online order, you better get while the getting's good.

Anyway, if I ain't yammered about it enough, we've got a new book out, "Gulatta!" v2.2. Over on the main site (www.torcpress.com), we've put the cover to G2.2 up on the front page (takes forever to load). Also, there's a one page preview from the book at www.torcpress.com/previewpage1.html which features the giant crab robot. Because the world needs more giant crab robots.

Also, it's Saturday, baby, so you know what that means. No, not the Victoria's Secret Ad I'm staring at while watching Scrubs. It's MONSTER KING time!!!! Party time!! Exclamation Points!!!!!! Anyway, Page 9 is up over at www.torcpress.com/mk9.html. It's got more with the creepy guy in the top hat, and the Clown gets all serious and stuff. Check it out.

I'm totally running late today. I've gotta be in Evansville by 1 o'clock, and I'm still in my PJs. Woof.

No comments:

Post a Comment