Monday, October 18, 2010

GMX and other stuff

First off, I'm heading off to Nashville once again, this time for the GMX or Geek Media Expo. It's a three day show, so we'll see how that goes. Info on the show can be found at http://whatisgmx.net/. I'll be leaving for Nashville on Thursday night after work. Which will affect my work schedule a leetle bit this week.

On the bright side, I've got 5 of my 8 pages for the week done. All I need to do is ink 3 more pages, and I'm gold. Which is good, because I'm going to need to get the next two pages of MONSTER KING online on either Wednesday night or Thursday morning now. I'd also like to add a new Bio entry to the site. So, as usual, no excuse for boredom.

Speaking of MONSTER KING, we're up to page Six, so check that out over at the main site. You can start from the beginning by going to www.torcpress.com/mk1.html.

And, continuing with our trend of mercilessly hyping stuff, the new issue of The Hot Fudge Sundae Adventure Club is now available over at www.torcpress.com/store.html. It's a cool book, and since this is the 11 year Anniversary of TORC Press, anything you order off the main site comes with a Free Sketch. So, there's that.

Marmalade.

No comments:

Post a Comment