Thursday, October 21, 2010

Nashville and New MONSTER KING

"Sure. We Do Crazy Crap Like that All the Time."

That's just about it for me this week. I've got 8 hours or so in the sawmill, then I'm hitting the road for Nashville, TN. I'll be at the GMX show Friday through Sunday. Info on the show can be found at http://whatisgmx.net/.

Before I go, I'll just throw some hype out there. First off, pages 7 and 8 of MONSTER KING are now online and available to be viewed. You can start with page 7 by bopping over to www.torcpress.com/mk7.html, or if you're new to the webcomic, start off at www.torcpress.com/mk1.html. In this week's earlier than usual installment, Cactus Joe and Pengy Penguin have a conversation with a Depressed Tree (yeah), and then a couple of creepy guys in fur coats and top hats pop up for no good reason. Welcome to the Rabbit Hole.

Also, although I won't be able to fill any orders till I get back, it's worth mentioning that we've got a couple of new books available. Issue 8 of the Hot Fudge Sundae Adventure Club, featuring the origin of Agent '?', and Issue 2 of Gulatta! (v.2), featuring a Giant Crab Robot, are now available online over at www.torcpress.com/store.html. Go score yerself a copy, and as our thanks, in celebration of TORC Press's 11 Year Anniversary, we'll send you free art with your purchase. Promotion ends at the end of October, so get it while the getting's good, comrades.

Gripping the wheel, his knuckles turned white with desire...

No comments:

Post a Comment