Monday, November 1, 2010

November Dawn

Alrighty. New Day. New Week. New Month. New Game. Let's Play.

First off, my last convention of the year is this weekend. Mid-Ohio Con in Columbus, OH is this weekend. I'll be there both days shamelessly hawking my wares to anyone stupid enough to get close to my table. I'm sharing a table with my semi-frequent partner in crime, Clint Bassinger of Cosmic Moustache Comics. So there's that.

If you haven't been to the main site at www.torcpress.com in a week or two, we've got some new stuff up. There's my latest book, Gulatta! v2.2, which is available, and there's a one page preview up on the main site as well. In addition, we're up to page 10 of my free, online comic Monster King.

Other than that, I just sent HFSAC 9 to the Printers. It should be available in December, unless something stupid happens. Work has begun on issue 10 (and by work, I mean I've got four pages pencilled and one page inked...). The material for the first full issue of Monster King is also done. Just a matter of slowly unveiling the pages. Speaking of which, pages 11-12 will be going up early this week, because, obviously, I'll be on the road this weekend. "SDF: Pulp" #5 will be available for sale in a few weeks (give or take), and "SDF: Pulp" #6 is completed and will be sent to the Printers when I think I can afford it. SDFP 7 is scripted, but I'm short on Bristol right now, so I'll start work on that one when I've got the pencils for HFSAC 10 and MK2 done.

Woof. I am groggy today. I blame the Nyquil.

No comments:

Post a Comment