Monday, October 11, 2010

El Exclamation Point! Bio and More

Blew off a little steam this weekend. Drove around. Listened to some CDs. Got a little lonely. I gotta say, that's the killer right there, the loneliness. You get trapped inside your own head, and there's no one there to pull you out. Oh well, what the hell. I was born a voice crying in the wilderness and it looks like I'm a gonna die that way.

On the bright side, I was reenergized to work on TORC Press stuff when I got home. The only visible product of my work from the weekend is that El Exclamation Point! has now got his own Bio entry over on the main site. Head over to www.torcpress.com/eep.html to learn more about the mysterious, masked, metaphysical detective (alliteration!).

While you're at the main site, www.torcpress.com, Pages 1-4 of my online comic MONSTER KING are also available for viewing (for Free) as well. Aaaaand, while I'm hyping stuff, Issue 8 of "The Hot Fudge Sundae Adventure Club" is now available. There's a free one page preview of that issue up on the main site as well, which features giant alien plant monster things. Aaaaaaaaaand, don't forget, it's our 11 Year Anniversary, so any online (or snail mail) purchase scores you a free Sketch. New online content, new comic, free stuff. Woo!

Things are going good, production wise. Half the inks are done on HFSAC 9, and issue 10 is scripted. SDF: Pulp 5 and 6 are done in the sun on a bun (issue 5 will hopefully be available in November), and I scripted issue 7 last night. I've got at least 12 pages of Monster King ready to go. Feeling good. I've got an ambitious plan of attack that I want to implement next year, but I'm putting things in motion this year. Dig it?

No comments:

Post a Comment