Monday, October 25, 2010

Back from GMX

Well... I survived GMX. Somehow. I'd like to thank everyone that took a chance on us at the show and bought a book or more. I really appreciate it. And that's all I'm gonna say about that particular show.

Next weekend we're off to Evansville to try to get caught up with the Comic Quest Creator's Alliance, and the next week it's back to good old Columbus, OH for my second try at Mid-Ohio Con. HFSAC 9 will be on it's way to the printers by (hopefully) this upcoming Sunday. Two new pages of Monster King will go up this Saturday morning, featuring more of the creepy guy in the top hat.

And, as a reminder, if you haven't been by the main site at www.torcpress.com lately, we've got a brand new book in the online store, Gulatta! v2.2, available. It's got crazy monster heroes fighting a giant Crab Robot, so, yeah, it's a fun read. Until the end of the month, anything you purchase comes with free art, so keep that in mind. I think that promotion ends this Sunday, so buy while the buying's good. Also, while you're on the main site, check out my online comic, MONSTER KING. Just because.

I'm wiped out, but it's off to the Sawmill anyway. There ain't no rest for the wicked. Or sharks for that matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment