Tuesday, October 21, 2014

SDF 9-7

In case you missed it yesterday, Issue 23 of The Hot Fudge Sundae Adventure Club is Available for Sale in the Online Store at http://www.torcpress.com/store/.  It's a cool book and buying a copy is a great way to celebrate TORCTOBER!  Ugh, that was cheezy.

Anyway, here's today's webcomic:

SDF 9/Bad Rapture 4/Page 7.

Again, today's very cool page layout is courtesy of Boolah.  The trickiest part of working with a character like Hunter is that she has no visible face, making it difficult to show that she's been knocked loopy by the Vertionce's headbutt.  Still, looking at it this morning, I think the page works out okay.  In Boolah's notes he kept mentioning having the Vertionce looking like he was either trying to strangle or asphyxiate Hunter, but, again, without an actual Mouth or Neck that was a difficult thing to accomplish.  I think I kinda pulled off the desired effect though.  I think.

The moral of the story is that my bizarre sense of character design can bite me in the butt sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment