Friday, October 24, 2014

More TORCTOBER Fun!

It's been a good couple of days.  I mean, work at the Sawmill was a Beast this week, but, y'know, that's how it goes.  Anyway, some cool stuff has happened, so I'm feeling pretty cool.  And it's a good time to feel cool, cause it's TORCTOBER, the coolest month of the Year!

In honor of TORCTOBER and the 15 Year Anniversary of TORC Press, I've started up a brand new series called "The Hot Fudge Sundae Adventure Club Adventure Comix".  That's the name of the book.  Take a moment.  Really enjoy that title.

That's a darn fine title.

Anyway, HFSACAC is a quick little 8 page Black & White Book, but it's got a color cover.  Speaking of which, here's the aforementioned cover:

Pretty neat, right?  And because I'm in a good mood tonight, here's the first page:

The book features completely redesigned/re-envisioned versions of Jester Kidd (who debuted last year in Pulp Horrorshow volume 4) and the Cosmic Fool (who we haven't seen since... jeez, the Cosmic Norseman crossover I did with Clint?  Wow, that's been awhile).  They fight a monster.  It's totally cool.

Anyway, this book ain't gonna be available in the Online Store, which ain't that big a deal cause only two guys use that stupid thing anyway.  Instead, there's three ways you can score this Short Little Bad Boy:

1) If you've been a Long Time Supporter of TORC Press, and I've got your Address, then I've already sent you out a free copy.  I appreciate all the support I've gotten over the years, and this is just a little Thank you.

2) I'll have copies for Sale for at least the next few Conventions I'm at.  So I'll have some at Comic Quest's Halloweenfest tomorrow for sure.

3) Although this issue is part of the TORCTOBER Celebration, it's also the start of the $5 Reward on Patreon.  So, if you're not a long-time supporter of TORC Press, or you're not gonna see me on the Convention Circuit, you can still get this comic mailed straight to you by Pledging a Lincoln (my state's hero) to the TORC Press Cause.  Future issues of "The Hot Fudge Sundae Adventure Club Adventure Comix" will only be available either on the Con Circuit or by pledging $5 or more on Patreon, so there's that.  November's Issue #2 features Mister Halloween (whose origin we're currently detailing on the Patreon) and the debut of a brand new character.


No comments:

Post a Comment