Friday, October 24, 2014

SDF 9-10

First off, I'll be at the Best Darn Comic Shop on the Planet, Comic Quest in Evansville, IN, tomorrow, selling my comics and doing my thing and hangin' with the CQCA Crew.  I'm not sure how long I'll be there, but I'll definitely be there from 10am until 2pm, so if you're in the area stop by and say Hi and maybe pick up a book or two.  Why not?

Second off, there's a brand new "Mad Fox" page of Pulp Horrorshow up over on the Patreon (we're up to 2 Patrons!  Wooooo!!!).  Check out Mad Fox's team showing off their Mad Skills at:  http://www.patreon.com/creation?hid=1118552.

Third off, here's today's webcomic:

SDF 9/Bad Rapture 4/Page 10.

In the midst of all the fighting and carnage and death, I feel it's important that we check in with the Med Tent every so often, because to me, the story of Bad Rapture is really the story of Octopus Jones (aka Jonar Lloz) and Cheryl.  Even if they haven't gotten a lotta screen time.  (Hey, a guy can only have so many panels of Doc Brummer yelling PUSH!)  Anyway, despite all they've been through, this is the first time that these two have openly admitted their feelings for each other.  Better late than never I always say.

No comments:

Post a Comment