Tuesday, October 28, 2014

SDF 9-12

Over on the Patreon at www.patreon.com/torcpress we've been uploading some of our "Lost" comics from times past.  "SDF: Cyclopean" is an issue of the original run of SDF that was completed but never made it into print cause I'm a weirdo.  I've been posting it on the Patreon as a bonus for anyone pledging a buck or more.  It's weird for me to reread the book, because I haven't done "Street Level" in awhile.  It's also been a long time since Pengy Penguin was completely powerless, so rereading a story where he is just feels weird to me.

Anyway, here's today's webcomic:

SDF 9/Bad Rapture 4/Page 12.

So, Spookshow is already dead, so you can't really call this his Death Scene.  But he is a Ghost, and he just got Exorcised/Banished to Purgatory Forever and Ever, so that's close enough.  Regardless, another Geek Hero is gone, and hope continues to dwindle.

Bummer, man.

No comments:

Post a Comment