Thursday, December 12, 2013

Skull Mob 3-9

I got to sleep in today.  So I did.  Here's today's webcomic:

Skull Mob.  Issue 3.  Page 9.  www.torcpress.com

I think it should be fairly obvious where I'm going with this by now.  Uh, Random Notes:

I was at a gas station last night, and when I went to the bathroom there was red liquid spread everywhere.  At first I thought it was blood.  Dear God it looked like blood.  Then I caught a smell that I recognized, which was cough syrup.  Someone bought some cough syrup and had trouble opening it up, and they sprayed it everywhere.  For a second I thought I had accidentally stepped into Silent Hill.

Bro is on tour in Europe right now.  I know he's having fun, but I still can't wait for him to get home.

My house has trouble staying warm at temperatures in the teens or single digits.  So I'm a bit chilly right now.

There's a few minor downsides to dating a gal who lives two hours away.  The biggest being when the weather goes to hell for weeks at a time, it can screw things up pretty good.  I miss my Mei (even if I did get to hang with her last night)!

I feel different lately.  I only seem to watch big movies in the theaters anymore, instead of little Indy films.  I don't even really bother watching Indy films on DVD anymore.  When I rent movies (yeah, I still rent movies) all I want to watch are No-Budget, terrible garbage movies.  I also have hair now.  My current Evolution is an odd one.  I worry that my comics aren't weird enough lately, that I'm getting too mainstream.  Then I look up at the page above with a ghost cartoon platypus and melty robo-armor and the exploding angel battle from previous pages and I go, yeah, I'm still odd.

No comments:

Post a Comment