Monday, December 23, 2013

HFSAC 21-1

Today's Webcomic:

The Hot Fudge Sundae Adventure Club.  Issue 21.  Page 1.  www.torcpress.com

New Issue of HFSAC.  Same craziness.  In the meantime, we've also got this:

That's right, Issue 20 of the Hot Fudge Sundae Adventure Club is up and running and ready to go in Print Edition.  When I was working on the Script for this one, I was more than a little worried about this issue.  But, after it all came together, I really, really dig this issue.  It's got a lotta good stuff.  There's some romance, some character stuff, a fair amount of action, and the art is really frickin' good (a compliment I'm typically not comfortable giving myself).  And it looks better in print than it does on the Internets.  It's $3.50 plus $1.50 S&H, and you can score a copy at the main site at the Link above, or by sending a Check or Money Order to:  TORC Press, c/o Joseph Morris, 330 S 5th St SW, Clay City, IL 62824.  I'd throw out something cheezy like, "It'd make a great Christmas present," but that's not true (Can you imagine that nonsense?  "What's this you got me?"  "Oh, it's a great comic I really like."  "Seriously?  There's a Clown floating around in space in this thing.  Couldn't you have just gotten me a gift certificate?"), plus, there's no way it's shipping by Christmas.  I'm not even gonna be home today.


No comments:

Post a Comment