Monday, July 8, 2013

Trying to Explain HFSAC 18

Right, if you haven't seen it yet, scroll down below this blog entry and check out the second page of the New "Hot Fudge Sundae Adventure Club", or just go to:  http://www.torcpress.com/hfsac18-2.html.

So, the Hot Fudge Sundae Adventure Club is back.  Let's answer the questions no one has asked (or will ask):

1) Why are we starting with Issue 18?  Well, the last issue of The Hot Fudge Sundae Adventure Club was Issue #16.  Issue #17 was supposed to follow it, but  I never published it because it was too much of a bummer for me.  Now that I'm bringing it back, I wanted to pick it up with the old numbering (even if issue 17 hasn't come out yet... I know, I know). 

2) Who are some of these characters?  We'll get to that next week.  Hopefully, you should recognize some of these characters.  Also, this is the first half of a double page spread, so the rest of the New Cast will be revealed in next week's edition.

3)  So, Cactus Joe is wearing clothes now?  Yep, I got over my "nude" phase.  I kinda like the new superhero outfit.

4)  What's up with the colors?  I'm hand coloring everything now.  All the colors were done with colored inks or acrylics, by hand.  I only used Photoshop to make the colors more presentable for online/print.

Anyway, the new HFSAC is rockin' and rollin'.  Page Three goes up next Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment