Friday, July 26, 2013

First Full Week

Aaaaaand here's the last strip for the week:

So, I've made it through my first full week with my new webcomix schedule.  And I gotta say, I kinda like it.  I like the routine of it all in a way.  I get up at 5am every day anyway and screw around on the computer.  With this set up I get up, bumble into the living room, kick on the computer, Update my Deviant Art page, Update my Tumblr, Update my Blog, and Update my stupid Facebook, and I'm good to go.  Then at night, around 9pm, I Update the Main Site at www.torcpress.com with the next day's strip, and I'm good to go.  Lather, rinse, repeat.  I used good to go twice there.  Bwa!

As far as production goes, my current schedule is actually a little easier for me.  At one point I tried to produce 8 pages every week.  Now I just do 5.  Easy.  So, yeah, feeling good right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment