Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Don't Mess with the Death Moth

Today's Page:

You might recognize the Scapelmen that our heroes are fighting from SDF.  They're kinda the generic, drone soldiers of the Clinic organization.  I had trouble trying to "find" the right colors for these guys.  When the Scapelmen showed up in SDF, I was using Photoshop to color them, so I just picked my traditional "Jaundiced Yellow" that I use for certain undead characters.  For Skull Mob, though, I am using hand coloring, so I basically just had to experiment with various Yellows in a variety of ways until I found something that works.  Other than that, I like how the one doctor in the foreground of the bottom panel is perfectly content to hide, and let the Scapelmen do the fighting.

Also, according to the interweb, Dolphins have names for each other.

Skull Mob.  Issue 1.  Page 3.  www.torcpress.com

No comments:

Post a Comment