Monday, July 8, 2013

HFSAC Returns!

I'll let the image do the initial talking:





Yep, the Hot Fudge Sundae Adventure Club is back, and has returned in release it on the Web first, release it in print later form.  I have a billion things to say about the new strip (this page alone is loaded with stuff to talk about), but it's Monday and some of us have to spend 9 hours in a Sawmill, instead of sitting around in our underwear waxing philosophical about the imaginary worlds we create.  Maybe later in the week I'll have more time to celebrate the launch of this exciting new comic.  In the meantime, enjoy the new page, which you can view on the main site at http://www.torcpress.com/hfsac18-2.html, or on my tumblr, Oh! and I've got a Deviant Art page now if you're in to that kinda thing.  Just look for TORC Press on that.  I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment