Wednesday, November 2, 2011

New Book, New Con, New Updates

So, I got the Print Version of "Monster King" #4 in yesterday, and I thought, "Screw it. Let's just add it to the online store." So I did. Issue 4 of MK is now available for sale in the online store at www.torcpress.com/store.html. There's no preview or anything, since it was available for free viewing online, like, a month ago. For those of you that didn't read it in its original form (or are forgetful), the plot's pretty simple: Luther Dirge, the Lawyer from Hell, attempts to Corrupt the Clown's friends and allies. While everyone's stuck in the belly of a Giant Monster. That looks kind of like a red version of the desert from the Roadrunner cartoons. It's 24 Pages of full Color Mayhem for $5.00 plus $1.50 S&H. You can score it at the store at the link above, or just mail me a check or money order at: TORC Press, c/o Joseph Morris, 330 S 5th St SW, Clay City, IL 62824. Also, the Inside Back Cover is Blank, so if you order a copy, please include the name of a character that you would like a head sketch of.

Don't forget that "SDF: Pulp 2011 Edition" is also currently available.

I'm official for the Murfreesboro Anime and Comic Con in Murfreesboro, TN on January 21-22, 2012. So, if you're reading this, Cousin Rachel, clear me out a spot in the guest room. This will be my first Convention of the year. Details at http://www.comiccitytn.com/Nashville_Comic_Con.html. The only other Con I'm currently confirmed for is SPACE, which is April 21-22, 2012 in Columbus, OH. Details on that one can be found at http://www.backporchcomics.com/space.htm. According to my little notebook, I've got Seven other possible Conventions I may attending next year, but I may delete a couple (and a few may not go through after all...), so there's no telling how many shows I'll be working next year.

Production Updates: "Cosmic Love" #4 went off to the Printers on Sunday. The "Super Duper Fun Comix 2011 Bowling Special" went off to the Printers last night. Both should be available in December. Currently working on "The Clown & Tea Cup Show" #3. "Monster King" #5 wraps up on Saturday, and I'll be sending it to the Printers ASAP. "Monster King" #6 starts next week. I may prep the whole book and send it to the printers before I have the whole comic solicited online. Not sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment