Thursday, November 10, 2011

MONSTER KING 6 Begins

"Okay. I'm done."

I'm off to E-ville tomorrow to set up for 24 Hour Comic Book Day, so I've gotta get MONSTER KING up online, like, now. The first four pages of Issue 6 are now available for viewing starting at http://www.torcpress.com/mk1.html. Things continue to go to hell for the Clown. But maybe there's some hope in the end. Hell, I hope so.

Meanwhile, in TORC PressLand, let's see what nonsense we're up to...

Monster King: We just finished Issue 5, which is already at the Printers. Issue 6 is starting, and I've just sent the entire issue to the Printers, like, an hour ago. Issue 6 is the final issue of the series. A new webcomic will be starting in 2012.

The Hot Fudge Sundae Adventure Club: Issue 15 just came in from the Printers. I'll be making it available on either Sunday or Monday. I've got Issue 16 scripted, and I've started the Pencils.

Cosmic Love: Issue 4 is at the Printers, and I've started the Script for Issue 5.

The Clown & Tea Cup Show: I really didn't figure I was gonna do another Issue of this series, but, lo and behold, Issue 3 is done, and I'll be sending it to the Printers soon. I plan on doing Issue 4 as my 24 Hour Comic on Saturday/Sunday. I know that kinda breaks the rules, but that's what I do, baby.

Incidentally, if I get those last two issues of TCTC to the Printers before the end of the month, then I'll have completed the Completely Impossible 24 Comix in a Single Year What Was I Thinking Challenge.

I'm good at being a Fool.

No comments:

Post a Comment