Friday, November 25, 2011

From Darkness to Light

Something pretty devastating happened to me last week. It was one of those things that just absolutely messed me up. So, I spent the rest of the week just trying to drag myself through the days, pretending to be in passable shape. I wasn't. Anyway, I decided to take a week off from TORC Press to get my crap together. Last night my "Depression Fever" finally broke, and I feel like enough of a human being to get back to doing my thing.

So, onward and upward. First off, we've got Pages 5 through 8 of MONSTER KING Issue 6 is now up for viewing, starting at http://www.torcpress.com/mk5.html. Pages 5-6 feature the other Skull Mob Divisions dealing with the Bob Mafia once and for all (more on that later this week), while in 7-8 we see Skull Mob Division 4 (which consists of Cosmico Rex, Run-No-No-Run, Stop-Go-Go-Stop, Riddle Bug, and aliceislost) step in to fight the Ortex Elite Squad while Cactus Joe continues to be broken.

Annnd, we've got a new book! With the 24 Comix Challenge winding down, we'll be putting out a lot of books between now and the end of the year. Anyway, the new book is "Super Duper Fun Comix 2011 Special". It's a fun little 16 Page BWG Comic book with a Color Cover for $2.50 plus $1.50 S&H. It's All Ages, so anyway can score a copy. The story is pretty simple: Cactus Joe, Pengy Penguin, Walt, Sped, Frimpy, and Penny Platypus go out innertubing and crazy things happen. There's a Free Preview up at: http://www.torcpress.com/sdfcprev.html

So there you go. New MK Pages. New Comic. Check em out.

No comments:

Post a Comment