Friday, August 19, 2011

Slamma Jamma, New MONSTER KING

"I Didn't Even Get to do my Sales Pitch!"

It's Friday night, but let's pretend it's Saturday morning, cause we've gots ourselves a new MONSTER KING! Huzzah! This week we've got Pages 13-14, which can be viewed starting at http://www.torcpress.com/mk13.html. In this particular episode, Luther Dirge continues his psychic assault on the Butterfly Mob. Will the Lawyer from Hell succeed in his plan to turn Cactus Joe's friends (and family for that matter) against him? If this was a Marvel comic, they'd betray him in a heartbeat. Have I gone all Marvel, where Heroes are no longer heroic, but are a bunch of cowardly, backstabbing, loser, cowards? Have I?

Nah, probably not.

My goal for next week is to wrap up the work on this issue of Monster King. That may be tricky, considering Brotha Buzz has almost wrapped up the work on the next Dr. Orphyus Project album, "Death Jazz". So, I'll be working on the artwork for that next week as well. Tricky, tricky.

Oh yeah, our next show is the Nashville Comic and Horror Festival on October 1 &2. So, I've got a month to catch up on things and maybe rest up a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment