Monday, August 8, 2011

Countdown...

Welp, this is nothing new. I've got three days to get ready for Wizard World Chicago, and I'm already behind the 8 Ball. Groan. Right now, I need to go through my inventory and make sure I've got enough copies of everything to make it through the weekend. I've got a stack of sketches to draw up (and I'm trying some new stuff with those... we'll see how well it works). Gotta reload the car. Gotta get change for the money box (can't forget that one). Lots to do, and not a lotta time to do it in. Oh well.

Other than that, Cousin Rachel's Wedding went nicely, and she and her hubby Gabe are off to "Safe" Mexico on their honeymoon. All of us here at TORC Press (and for those of you not in on the joke, "All of Us" is code for Me) wish the newly married couple the best of luck in the future. Huzzah!

Meanwhile, it's off to the Sawmill for this fool.

No comments:

Post a Comment