Tuesday, August 23, 2011

The Clown Tea Cup Show #2 Now Available

Joseph drowsy. Joseph try to do hype for TCTC 2. Joseph not sure he gonna do a good job.

Anyway, shortly before Chicago, we got in copies of our newest book, "The Clown & Tea Cup Show" #2. I left a couple at home, which is good, cause we sold out of copies at the show. That alone is a pretty good recommendation, I think.

Anyway, anyway, TCTC2 was the 24 Hour Comic I did late last year. I wrote and drew the whole shebang in about 22 Hours (I took a 2 Hour nap. I know, I suck). It's actually pretty rock on, all things considered.

The book is about our heroes, Cactus Joe the Clown, Pengy Penguin, and Broken Tea Cup forming their own Detective Agency. No sooner than they get their first job, namely tailing an adulterous husband, than they are promptly sucked into a world of Ditko-esque Madness! It's a hoot, I tell you what.

Anyway, anyway, anyway, "The Clown & Tea Cup Show #2" is a 24 Page BWG Comic with a Color Cover for $2.50 plus $1.50 S&H. You can view a preview of the book at http://www.torcpress.com/tctc2.html. Or, take a leap of faith and score the book at our store at http://www.torcpress.com/store.html. Don't like the Online Stuff? Send a Check or Money Order to: TORC Press, c/o Joseph Morris, 330 S 5th St SW, Clay City, IL 62824.

Think I'm gonna take a nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment