Monday, August 22, 2011

Monday Production Updates Just Because

Oh, what an odd life. Let's do some Production Updates.

"The Hot Fudge Sundae Adventure Club": Issues 1-13 are available in the online store at www.torcpress.com. Issue 14 was delivered to the printers on Sunday. Should be available in late September or early October. I've got Issue 15 Scripted, and I've got a little bit of a start on Pencils and Inks.

"Cosmic Love": Issues 1-2 are available in the store. Issue 3 is at the Printers. That one should be available in mid-September. I'll start on Issue 4 after I'm done with HFSAC 15.

"Monster King": Issues 1-3 are available in the store. Issue 4 is currently running online at www.torcpress.com/monsterking.html. I just finished the pencils on Issue 4. I intend to have the entire issue done by the end of the week. After that, I'll start work on Issue 5.

Woof. As far as the "Impossible 24 Comix in a Single Year Challenge" Goes, We've officially Published 11 Comix this year. We've actually got "The Clown & Tea Cup Show" #2 back from the Printers. I need to get that one online. So that's 12. Add to that the two books at the Printers, and MK4, then the Count comes to 15. With a little over four months to go, that leaves me with NINE books to publish.

I may be screwed.

No comments:

Post a Comment