Thursday, March 17, 2011

SPACE and New MONSTER KING

"Now Dump them in the ACID!"

Woo Doggies. We're off to SPACE. It's a lovely show, one of my favorites. It's also the same weekend as C2E2 in Chicago, which sucks. I don't think it'll really screw things up for those of us brave souls in Ohio. Maybe. Anyway, I'll be there doing my thing, blabbing about comics to anyone foolish enough to stop. I've actually got sketches ready for this show too. Look at me being prepared for a change. Anyway, details on SPACE can be found at http://www.backporchcomics.com/space.htm.

Also, we've got a new MONSTER KING up over at the main site at www.torcpress.com. This week we've got Pages 2 and 3 of Issue 3 up and running. Not only do we get more fun with a perilous Death Trap, but we also get the introduction of a new character, the rousing Riddle Bug. This Purple Clad Insectile Avenger buzzes onto the scene to save our Heroes from Imminent (I actually spelled that right?) Doom.

Anyway, enjoy the strip, and if you're reading this, and you're gonna be at SPACE, swing by my Table and say Hi. Dig?

No comments:

Post a Comment