Monday, March 21, 2011

Back from SPACE

Well, I'm back from SPACE. It was a nice show, but it was also kind of an odd show as well. Foot traffic was light, and much like STAPLE, the people seemed almost...resistant to the very idea of purchasing comics from...anybody. BUT, unlike STAPLE, I did surprisingly well, mainly because I know a pretty good cross section of the other exhibitors at this show, and we all kinda bought stuff off each other. So I've got no complaints. But, after this show, as well as the last four or five shows I've been to, I've been thinking about some stuff. I'll yammer about that later, though.

Anyway, a big old thanks go out to everyone that did come out and support TORC Press at SPACE! Like I said, we had a real nice, enjoyable show, and we truly appreciate the handful of people that took a chance on us.

Our next show is the Gem City Comicon in Dayton, OH on Sunday, April 3, 2011. Information can be found at http://www.gemcitycomiccon.com/.

Ha-cha-cha-chaaaa!

No comments:

Post a Comment