Monday, March 28, 2011

Monday Production Updates while Hungry

Whatta we got today? Production Updates? Yeah, okay. A lot of this is up at our website is www.torcpress.com.

The Hot Fudge Sundae Adventure Club: Issues 1-11 are currently available in the online store. The first six issues are collected in a neat little Trade Paperback, which is currently not available in the online store because I keep forgetting to go to the Post Office to find out how much shipping is gonna cost. Also, I've only got a few copies left, and I've got a show this weekend. HFSAC 12 is currently at the Printers. HFSAC 13 is Scripted and Pencilled, and I've just started Inks. HFSAC 14 is Scripted. I've got a pretty good idea of what I want to do in HFSAC 15.

Cosmic Love: Issue 1 is currently available in the online store. Issue 2 will be going to the Printers tonight after I get off of work. CL 3 is scripted. I'd like to start Pencils this week. I've pretty much got the flow of CL 4 figured out.

Monster King: Issue 1 is currently available in the online store. Issue 2 is at the Printers. MK 3 is currently available for viewing at the Monster King section of the website. MK 3 is scripted, and most of the Pencils are done. About half of the Inks are completed. I'm currently trying to decide what direction I want to take MK4 in. I have two, perfectly good, competing ideas. Oh, idea overload.

Other than that, I've got a couple of other things scripted. I've got a book completed that I haven't released online yet (if you were at SPACE you saw that one), and I've got another issue of that one completed. I'm currently toying with some ideas for some stuff.

Cereal time.

No comments:

Post a Comment