Thursday, September 2, 2010

Video Joseph

So, I was Googling myself this morning (tee-hee), and I bumbled across this interview I did at the Chicago Comicon. It's only a couple of minutes long, and can be viewed here: http://www.bleedingcool.com/2010/08/19/creator-videos-from-wizard-world-chicago/ . I come across as something of a robot, but Bro is charming and personable. We also manage to hype The Hot Fudge Sundae Adventure Club and Death Nouveau Ep 2.

Speaking of Death Nouveau Episode 2: Baroque Western, if you haven't checked it out, you really should. It's the best Comic book/ CD Sci-fi/horror/Spaghetti Western/Metal thing that will come out all year. Guaranteed. You can check it out at www.torcpress.com/store.html.

Our next book comes out on Monday. I am the Bizarre Human Comix Machine.

No comments:

Post a Comment