Monday, September 13, 2010

New Website Stuff

Welp, despite the fact that I have the computer skills of your average mongoose, I spent a small portion of my weekend tinkering with my website, www.torcpress.com. There's two new additions to the site. First off, there's a one page preview of Death Nouveau: Episode 2 Baroque Western. It's the "Hell Scene" from Page/Track 10, and is one of my most favorite little bits of art I've done ever. You can view it at http://www.torcpress.com/previewpage1.html, and if you happen to dig it and wanna throw a little scratch our way, there's a link to the store just below the art. Yes, I went there.

Secondly, on the advice of my Unofficial Business Manager (what up, Boolah!) I'm going to be slowly but surely adding a Cast section to the main site that will contain information on the central TORCverse crew. Obviously, the first (and currently only) entry is about Cactus Joe the Clown and Pengy Penguin. All of which can be viewed at
http://www.torcpress.com/clownnpenguin.html. I like how colorful and simplistic the image is, myself.

Anyway, if there's anything that needs brought to my attention, please e-mail me about it, or drop a comment on the blog. Thanks.

Other than that, I'm currently working on the 9th issue of the Hot Fudge Sundae Adventure Club. It's half penciled, and I'm up to page 6 on the inks. I've got one book at the Printers, one book ready to go to the Printers (a book that hopefully several people will be happy to see), and our next book goes up for sale the first week of October. Also working on a long form project, just scripted another interesting project (which I'll probably start work on in October), and I had something of a breakthrough on a project that I almost scrapped. So, yeah, no reason for me to get bored right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment