Monday, September 20, 2010

Pre-Nashville Ramblings

Welp, it's Monday. Whattawegot?

The Nashville Comicon is this upcoming weekend. I'll be there hawking my goods. Details can be found at www.comiccitytn.com.

I'm halfway through my work quota for the week already, which is good considering that I won't be around on Friday or Saturday. I've got a lot of irons in the fire, but I don't feel completely overwhelmed like I did back in the days of the Kaleidoscope.

Having said that, I'm currently toying with the idea of (gasp) hiring another artist so I can produce even more comics. I know no one actually reads these stupid blogs, but if there happens to be any unpublished artists out there looking for work and don't mind working on the cheap, hit me up at cactusfnjoe@hotmail.com. Why not?

I wonder if I've still got free HBO?

No comments:

Post a Comment