Monday, February 15, 2016

Sancho & Panda Return

Hey-ho, let's go:

Anyone who knows me, knows that I have trouble sticking to a plan.  For example, when I first conceived of this series, I had no intention of introducing any of the characters on this page until after the "Haunted Mansion" story arc concluded.  In fact, Sancho wasn't even supposed to show up until the 3rd or 4th Story Arc.  But, the Haunted Mansion arc has been going on for quite some time (what can I say, I'm enjoying it), and I wanted to go ahead and introduce these guys, so I did.  They were all introduced during the break between the First Two Nights.  And Sancho and Panda somehow stumbled into the Mansion during Night Two, which I didn't have planned at all. 

Anyway, after they left the Mansion, I was planning on not using them again until after the story arc was over (actually, after the Mansion arc, I plan on having a short arc that doesn't involve either of them).  And yet, here they are.  I truly have no control over any of this, do I?

Also, today's strip cracks me up quite a lot.  Heh.  Birdnapping.

No comments:

Post a Comment