Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Bad Rapture Alpha Page 12

Today's Webcomic:

Bad Rapture Alpha Page 12.

I like this page quite a lot.  You've got my bizarre, hodgepodge version of Heaven (for some reason, in my mind I saw everything as being made of crystal (except for the floating gold streets), and there's all of these weird, floating structures.  Plus, I got to design some new Angels, with some of the Matron's Angels looking like the Robo-Angels I've designed before, and others looking like other stuff.  I like the Egyptian Angel with the Lance quite a lot.  Also, the little guys flying around in the Angel Panel are my take on Cherubs.  I also like the close up of the Vertionce on the bottom corner.  I put all of my rudimentary 4th grade Photoshop skills to work to get that one.


No comments:

Post a Comment