Thursday, May 8, 2014

SDF #8/Bad Rapture Prologue Page 14

Today's Webcomic:

SDF #8/Bad Rapture Prologue Page 14.

We haven't seen Killboy and Spookshow in awhile, have we?  I do know that several issues back (SDF #2 maybe?  I'd look it up but I'm typing this in my pajamas at 5am, and I just don't have the drive) I had Killboy mention that he had special "benefactors".  Welp, turns out that those Benefactors are in fact, Xipe Topec and the Vermin Angels.  The same guys who control the (second) Skull Mob.  Speaking of Skull Mob, it's now pretty clear how Spookshow survived the Candy Colored War as well.  The Vermin Angels must have scooped him up out of the Void and made him work as their operative on Earth.

Two things I screwed up on this page:  1) The perspective is wonky.  Part of that can be blamed on the bizarre physics of the Outer Abyssal Rim/Negative Energy Dimension, but part of is was just that I screwed up because Perspective isn't my strong suit.  I shoulda made the head on the yellow guy in the foreground bigger.  That would have sold it better.  Also, because Spookshow has Transluscent Skin, I should have drawn a vague image of the other side of the chain wrapped around his mid-section.  So, my bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment