Friday, May 30, 2014

Bad Rapture Alpha Page 10

Today's Webcomic:

Bad Rapture Alpha Page 10.  First half of a Double Page Spread.

Not a lot to say about today's page, outside of this being the heart and soul of a "Pajama Party" comic, the double page spread featuring all of the assembled characters. 

Well, I guess I got two notes...

There are a trio of kids on the upper left.  One is the kid that gave the Mystery Man a Baseball Bat, the second is Coby (who we talked about yesterday), and the third is Tommy Hawk, a kid with Wings who wants to be a Geek Hero when he grows up.  Tommy has made a couple of cameos in earlier issues of SDF.  These kids won't be involved in anything, they just wanted to peek in on the big gathering, cause that's what kids do.

I think I got the term "Pajama Party" from Kurt Busiek, when he was referring to other Crossovers/Events.  I think he meant the term in a derogatory way, sorta like you have all of these characters in colorful costumes and all they do is stand around and most of them don't really contribute.  But I like the term.  Pajama Parties are fun.  So, from here on, anytime I do a crossover book, and I've got a page where characters from different books are all hanging out on the same page, that is now a "Pajama Party" page.



No comments:

Post a Comment