Monday, May 19, 2014

Bad Rapture: Alpha Page 1

Today's Webcomic:

Bad Rapture: Alpha Page 1.

Since there's not a lot to say about today's page, let's talk a little about the nuts and bolts of Bad Rapture: Alpha.  Bad Rapture: Alpha is a 25 page comic that will run Monday through Friday for the next few weeks, obviously on a Page-a-Day output. 

The book came together like this.  I had the basic plot in my head for quite awhile now.  I told Scott "Boolah" Bayler about it in a bar several months ago.  He came up with his own version of the plot.  We then set down in a sorta-Greek restaurant and mapped out the basic per-page rhythm and the overall plot points.  He sent me a Script.  I dug the Script, but decided it needed two or three minor details added.  He added them and sent me the revised script.  I gave the revised Script the big ole thumbs up, and we were off to the races.

No comments:

Post a Comment