Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Skull Mob 4-1/Skull Mob 3 "Available"

Today's webcomic:

Skull Mob (finally returns).  Issue 4.  Page 1.

Another issue of Skull Mob, another raid on a Clinic Stronghold.  I hope our Horrifying Heroes can hold their own against the terrifying undead menaces that Dr. Dendull has sewn together with his Nightmare Surgery.

Oh, and there's this:

Skull Mob #3 is available for sale...Kind of.  I recently had an overhaul of the Main Site at www.torcpress.com, and, unfortunately, I have no idea how to operate the new site.  Which means I have no idea how to add this comic to the Online Store.  The good news is that experience tells me that I'm not gonna get too many orders in for this.  There's only a small handful of people that order comics from me online, and they usually only make Bulk Orders once or twice a year.  But, if for some reason you want to order a copy of Skull Mob #3 right now (and considering it features the debut of Platageddon, I wouldn't blame you), you can simply contact me via e-mail at: cactusfnjoe@hotmail.com and put "Me Want Buy Stuff" in the Subject Line, and I will send you a Paypal Invoice for the above issue.  Simple as pie.


No comments:

Post a Comment