Sunday, February 9, 2014

My Birthday Bash

It's my Birthday.  As I celebrate 36 years of not dying, I had some time yesterday to get some work done.  So let's get to the BLITZ!

Today's Webcomic: 

After an extended break, Pulp Horrorshow, Volume 4, Issue 1 returns with Page 14.

We also put the finishing touches on two new comics yesterday:

First off, we finally finished off our 24 Hour Comic from last year, "Truth or Consequences: Amigos!"  It's a 24 page Black & White Comic for $2.00 plus $1.50 S&H.  I had a bit of a debate as to whether I wanted to leave it in Black and White or Colorize it, but I thought in the spirit of 24 Hour Comic Day, I would leave it B&W.  Anyway, if you've never heard of it before, a 24 Hour Comic is where you Write and Draw a 24 Page Comic Book in 24 Consecutive Hours.  Although I typically take a 2 Hour Nap somewhere in there.  Anyway, anyway, "Truth or Consequences: Amigos!" features Cactus Joe, Pengy Penguin, Death Moth, and Octopus Jones going Mini-Golfing in the Asteroid Belt, and then crazy stuff happens.  It's a weird, wild trip featuring my favorite characters from the Current TORC Press Era.  I can't recommend this book highly enough.  It's a lot of fun.

Next up:

SDF #7 is now available as well.  It's 16 Pages in Full Color for $3.50 plus $1.50 S&H.  It features Octopus Jones and Doom Eagle being dragged off to Venus to have a "Playdate" with SOL the Sunbearer.  Then Raiders attack, bringing a Stone God with them.  It's a cool little issue.

Again, my Online Store is a little bit jacked up right now, so if you are interested in ordering these comics off of me, (and hey, while we're at it, Skull Mob #3 is also available right now) just drop me a line at cactusfnjoe@hotmail.com with "Me Want Buy Stuff" in the Subject Line.  Let me know what you want to order, and I'll send an Invoice.  If you buy in bulk I can save you a little on shipping this way.

Incidentally, this brings the TORC Press Comic count up to 112.  Neato.



No comments:

Post a Comment