Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Skull Mob 2-7

Today's Webcomic:

Skull Mob.  Issue 2. Page 7.  www.torcpress.com

Not much to say today.  The Print Edition of Pulp Horrorshow v.3 Issues 3+4 is available at the Main Site.  It's my 14 Year Anniversary.  Blahblahblah.

I do find myself wondering though, do you think anyone goes and tries to collect the bodies of dead Ortex Soldiers after they've been killed?  Or do these corpses just end up lying (or in this case, floating) around until they rot away?  I bet that Ortex Soldiers have really great Life Insurance Policies, but the only way Ortex will pay out to the beneficiaries is if you can deliver the corpse.  That would suck if your husband died in space (like the unfortunate soldiers in "Clown & Penguin" #2), and you couldn't collect on his policy because his body was nothing but a thin haze of ash and vapor scattered across the cosmos.

This is a very morbid thought stream I'm on right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment