Thursday, March 8, 2012

New SDF and Another New Contest

http://www.torcpress.com/sdf9.html

It is Thursday, so it is time for a new SDF. Today we've got Page 9, which, besides containing an extensive Notes section also comes with a brand new Contest. Here's the Rundown:

The Contest: On Page 9 of SDF (www.torcpress.com), Panel 6, a character off panel says the following (hopefully) obscure movie quote: "Did you get me my Cheez Whiz, Boy?" Today's contest is simple, e-mail me at: cactusfnjoe@hotmail.com and let me know what movie that quote is from.

The Time Line: We'll set a deadline of two weeks for this one, which means the contest is on from 3/8/12 until 3/22/12.

The Rules: There will only be one winner this time. The first winning response I receive will be declared the winner. Members of my family (who should know the quote immediately) are disqualified from this contest. Sorry, Bro. Everyone else is legal.

The Prize: The winner of the contest will receive a Free, Original, Hand Drawn Sketch of the first three members of what I've decided to call the Community Watch Group (or the Watch for short). That would be Octopus Jones, the Puzzelor, and a third character who will debut later this month.

So there you go. Shout out if you know the quote and win free art. Easy Peezy Lemon Squeezy.

No comments:

Post a Comment