Monday, March 19, 2012

Hoo-Hoo-Hoo! New SDF

http://www.torcpress.com/sdf12.html

Right-0. The above link should send you to page 12 of SDF, which features the return of Spookshow. Spookshow (originally the Spookshow Kid) first popped up in my now defunct all ages superhero book, Gulatta! He was last seen in Issue 6 of "Monster King". Anyway, he's the latest member of the Community Watch Group. So there's that.

Also, our latest contest wraps up on Thursday, and (not counting Boolah) we still don't have a winner. To enter/win, just e-mail me at cactusfnjoe@hotmail.com and let me know what movie the quote "Did you bring me my Cheez Whiz, boy?" is from. Simple.

Got a lot done this weekend. Work is progressing nicely on an exciting new book, and I managed to gain some ground on the latest video for the Dr. Orphyus Project. Feeling pretty good.

No comments:

Post a Comment