Saturday, December 24, 2011

New Pages of MONSTER KING, Plus MK 6 Now Available!!!!

"Y'know, after the Day I've Just had, I'm Just Not that Hungry."

Anyway, that's it for MONSTER KING. The last two pages are up for viewing up at http://www.torcpress.com/mk21.html. The issue only clocked in at 22 pages for some reason. I blame poor planning. Anyway, this is the END of Monster King. I'll be leaving the strip up for the rest of the year, and probably into January or February. I'll probably start a new strip sometime in Spring, unless my plans change for the billionth time.

Anyway, anyway, if you've enjoyed Monster King, the entire series is now available for sale in the online store at http://www.torcpress.com/store.html. Yep, the 23rd book I've published this year, Monster King #6 is now available for sale, exactly the same day the book wraps up online. So there's that. It's $5.00 plus $1.50 S&H, it's in full color with a neato cardstock cover. The inside back cover is blank, so if you buy a copy then I'll do a nifty sketch on that. Just let me know what you want.

The final comic of the 24 Comix in a Single Year Challenge, "The Clown & Tea Cup Show" #4 will be available on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment