Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Road Weary

Woof. I feel crummy this morning. Whatta we got?

We're back from the MCBA Comic Show dealie. Obviously. I'd like to do the obligatory thank you to the... five? people that bought books off of us. Again, Woof. Being in my section was like being in a slaughterhouse of the imagination. All you could do was just stand there and watch as people raced up and down the aisles, avoiding us Small Press Scumbags like we were infected with the plague. I'm blaming the economy. People just don't wanna spend money on something new right now. Whatever. Doesn't change anything. I would like to take a second to thank the MCBA folks, though. They put on a grand event, the table was free, the show is very organized (a dude actually led me to my table after I checked in. That's never happened before), and the free steak dinner was dee-lish. Very cool.

Our next show is the Derby City Comicon on July 16 in Louisville, KY. Details to be found at http://www.derbycitycomiccon.com/.

Right now I'm still pretty worn out from the road. I'm going to take a day or two to get my bearings, and then it's back to the Ole Drawing Board. Although this weekend is Memorial Day, so it's time for the Annual Morris Family trip down to Uncle Rodge's Cabin in Kentucky (which hopefully isn't underwater). So maybe I won't be getting much done this week.

Wow. I just can't seem to get going today.

No comments:

Post a Comment